Los Angeles Storage Packing Tips
It’s time to chillax because Storage A-Go-Go® can make Los Angeles storage easy. Los Angeles Storage Go-Go Pros™ can pack your boxes while you sip your martini poolside. If you don’t have your own personal Go-Go Team,™ here’s the skinny on Los Angeles storage pro packing tips.
If you choose to pack your own belongings before the Los Angeles Storage A-Go-Go® Go-Go Team™ takes them away to their Los Angeles storage facility, these pro go-go Los Angeles storage tips will get you go-go packing:
- Tape: Tape the bottom of every box. When preparing for Los Angeles storage, use two strips of tape along the side of the box, and use one strip of tape down the center of the box.
- Pack: Pack small boxes with heavier items, and pack larger boxes with light weight items. For example, pack your lava lamps in smaller boxes and pack your linens in larger boxes.
- Wrap: Wrap small and/or fragile items individually for Los Angeles storage. Having your fondue set break would not be cool.
- Stuff: Stuff the bottom and sides of your Los Angeles storage boxes with paper to prevent shifting of items. Los Angeles Storage Go-Go Pros™ encourage you to use eco-friendly packing materials. Green is Groovy!
- Label: Label the contents of every box, and write down the room for where each Los Angeles storage box belongs. Adding a personal touch and labeling your Los Angeles storage boxes will make your life easy. It's why Los Angeles Storage Go-Go Pros™ make personalized inventory lists.
When preparing your boxes for Los Angeles storage, don’t pack these items:
- Valuables: money, securities, valuable papers and jewelry
- Flammable items: aerosol cans, paints, gasoline and propane tanks
- Perishable items: fresh food, produce, plants and anything that spoils or decays
- Other: soaps, polishes or medicines with foods
Don’t sweat it another minute!
Give us a call 1-855-Ask-GoGo ☮1-855-275-4646